With one day left to vote in the poll for what I draw next, I find it in a tie. So I figure I should decide what to do in case it ends up that way. (Please vote to break the tie!) I have come up with the following resolution.
1) If I voted for one of the two, I will go with the other one. I mostly vote to get it started, and I'd rather draw what people want to see.
2) If I didn't, I am not going to extend voting or hold a run-off. This is partly because I get impatient to start a new project and partly because I don't get a lot of visitors and voters yet (mostly the latter). So, I will most likely do both winners.
3) If it's a 3-way or 4-way, I'll figure that out later.